Friday, September 18, 2009

On the road again...

Here's to the 10th year on the road as the traveling Art Mobile of Montana (my second year as Teaching Artist)! I have never personally blogged, the Art Mobile of Montana (AMM) has never had a blog...so I'll jump in to this blog-world and see what happens as I go.
A soon as I finish up some of the last details of the show, I'll pack the van and head to my first stop. Next week, Jefferson Elementary school in Helena, MT. Follow my travels and the interesting events that always seem to come my way!
We have a great exhibit of 35 Montanans this year! All of the artists have loaned a piece of original artwork to the show, and they are in fact doing some amazing things. Check it out at www.artmobilemontana.org.
I will be writing from the road...now, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment